ProZ.com's 2011 recruitment day virtual event
Small changes, big results
Don't miss the rest of ProZ.com's 2011 virtual event series:
This event ended on Wednesday September 28 at 14:45 GMT.
You can still:
- Panel discussion - Working for translation agencies.
- Visit the Exhibit Hall to download content and offers from event sponsors.
September 29 - TAUS & ProZ.com present: The Great Translation Debate
September 30 - ProZ.com's 3rd annual Freelance translator virtual conference
As a ProZ.com registered translator or interpreter, you are eligible to participate in the recruitment day event.
How does it work?
- Registered translators and interpreters will be permitted to view all listings from agencies and LSP's that have recruitment needs. You will be able to sort and view listings by category.
- Once you find a recruitment listing that you are interested in, you will be able to express interest in that outsourcer and grant that outsourcer permission to contact you via ProZ.com (your email and private contact data will not be revealed). Outsourcer communication will be through ProZ.com's proxy mail server.
- You will only be able to express interest in those recruitment needs where your skill set and language pair match the requirements set by the outsourcer. This is a good reason to ensure that your profile is complete and up to date.
Is there a cost?
- No. Any registered ProZ.com translator or interpreter will be able to participate, however ProZ.com members will be permitted to express interest in up to 15 agency listings, while non-members will be restricted to express interest in only 5 agencies or outsourcers.
To become a ProZ.com member and
find out more about the benefits of membership, click here.
Content on this conference page is supplied and maintained by the conference organizer.