Ohrid conference 2009 - Timetables for arrival/departure of shuttles to/from Skopje/Ohrid?
Thread poster: Labea
Labea
Labea  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
Local time: 13:32
English to French
+ ...
Mar 18, 2009

Hi again,

I was just wondering if you have the timetables for arrival/departure airport Skopje/Ohrid shuttles published somewhere. I could not find them
It is easier to plan airflights.
Thanks a lot for the organisation. All packages are interesting. Congrats !

Labea

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2009-03-18 13:11 GMT]

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2010-06-15 20:
... See more
Hi again,

I was just wondering if you have the timetables for arrival/departure airport Skopje/Ohrid shuttles published somewhere. I could not find them
Thanks a lot for the organisation. All packages are interesting. Congrats !

Labea

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2009-03-18 13:11 GMT]

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2010-06-15 20:20 GMT]
Collapse

Helena Diaz del Real
Helena Diaz del Real  Identity Verified
Germany
German to Spanish
+ ...
In memoriam
Charter buses Mar 25, 2009

Labea wrote:

Hello Labea:
If I understood it right, you won't find the schedules anywhere, as the buses will be chartered by Hristina and the organizers. And so, if I am not wrong, the schedules will be made acording to the arrivals of participants.

Have a nice trip to skopje,

Helena

Labea
Labea  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thanks Mar 25, 2009

Thanks Helena for your reply

Hristina Dojčinova
Hristina Dojčinova  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 07:32
English to Macedonian
+ ...
The timetables will be available in June Mar 26, 2009

Dear Labea -

Helena was right to tell you that the timetables will be established once I start receiving flight information from the participants.

Please note that should you decide to purchase an all-inclusive package for the conference, this transportation will be available free of charge. Otherwise, you can additionally purchase a roundtrip ticket from Skopje Airport-Ohrid-Skopje Airport (price: 30 eur)

So, please feel free to plan your trip and do not
... See more
Dear Labea -

Helena was right to tell you that the timetables will be established once I start receiving flight information from the participants.

Please note that should you decide to purchase an all-inclusive package for the conference, this transportation will be available free of charge. Otherwise, you can additionally purchase a roundtrip ticket from Skopje Airport-Ohrid-Skopje Airport (price: 30 eur)

So, please feel free to plan your trip and do not hesitate to contact us should you have further concerns.

Helena, thanks for stepping in, it is much appreciated!

Greetings from Skopje,

Hristina
Collapse

Helena Diaz del Real
Helena Diaz del Real  Identity Verified
Germany
German to Spanish
+ ...
In memoriam
Departure buses Mar 31, 2009

Hello dear organisators!

I was wondering if you are planing to chart buses to Skopje leaving the hotel on Monday the 6th. of June. Of course for those traveling from / to Skopje.

I ask you that because if you are offering lunch, sightseeing tours, boat excursions etc after some sesions on Sunday, the 5th of june, most of people won't be able to catch the plane on sunday and they will have to stay overnight either
... See more
Hello dear organisators!

I was wondering if you are planing to chart buses to Skopje leaving the hotel on Monday the 6th. of June. Of course for those traveling from / to Skopje.

I ask you that because if you are offering lunch, sightseeing tours, boat excursions etc after some sesions on Sunday, the 5th of june, most of people won't be able to catch the plane on sunday and they will have to stay overnight either in Ohrid, or in Skopje, I presume. So I think, many of us will need a bus on monday.

Did you think about this? Will this be an option?

Thank you for your answers!

Best wishes,
Helena
Collapse

Hristina Dojčinova
Hristina Dojčinova  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 07:32
English to Macedonian
+ ...
Buses - minivans - cars - anything to suit our participants comfort at the Ohrid Conference Mar 31, 2009

Dear Helena,

I would once again state that officially - the timetables will be established once I start receiving arrival (and departure) information from the participants.

However - you rightfully raised this question. I have already received many mails from participants wishing to prolong their stay in Ohrid, not only by a day but even for a week - and I would not blame them) Ohrid is really beautiful
... See more
Dear Helena,

I would once again state that officially - the timetables will be established once I start receiving arrival (and departure) information from the participants.

However - you rightfully raised this question. I have already received many mails from participants wishing to prolong their stay in Ohrid, not only by a day but even for a week - and I would not blame them) Ohrid is really beautiful in the summer.

Maybe not a bus - but a minivan can definitely be easily arranged! It all depends on the number of people departing at approximately the same time.

So, let's have this question open for now, I am fully at your disposition to review your suggestions and good ideas!

Best regards, Hristina
Collapse

Henrique Magalhaes
Henrique Magalhaes  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:32
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Arriving Skopje July 1st @15:35; depart. from Skopje July 6th@16:50 Jun 2, 2009

Dear Prozians

In order to find a place in the minivan or minibus I would be pleased if you booked me a place according to these time schedule:

a. Arrival: Skopje, Wednesday July 1st. @ 15:35

b. Departure: Skopje, Monday July 6th @ 16:50

NB: Does my arrival on July 1st. (one day before) creates any problem? If so please inform so I have to buy the ticket to Ohrid.

Hoping to have this situation solved w/ your kind help

I
... See more
Dear Prozians

In order to find a place in the minivan or minibus I would be pleased if you booked me a place according to these time schedule:

a. Arrival: Skopje, Wednesday July 1st. @ 15:35

b. Departure: Skopje, Monday July 6th @ 16:50

NB: Does my arrival on July 1st. (one day before) creates any problem? If so please inform so I have to buy the ticket to Ohrid.

Hoping to have this situation solved w/ your kind help

I'm sending my cordial salutes

Henrique Magalhaes
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Ohrid conference 2009 - Timetables for arrival/departure of shuttles to/from Skopje/Ohrid?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »