across SP3b
Thread poster: Uwe Schwenk (X)
Uwe Schwenk (X)
Uwe Schwenk (X)
United States
Local time: 23:29
English to German
Jan 29, 2009

I finsihed the testing and upgraded to Sp3b at my home as well as my work.

Uwe

Ali Bayraktar
Ali Bayraktar  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Member (2007)
English to Turkish
+ ...
Can I download it directly? Jan 29, 2009

Uwe Schwenk wrote:

I finsihed the testing and upgraded to Sp3b at my home as well as my work.

Uwe

I have downloaded Across approx. 6 months ago. And after downloading it I have not downloaded any service pack.

Now I wonder whether I can download directly the latest service pack or should I start from the earliest service pack and come to the latest one?

Selcuk Akyuz
Selcuk Akyuz  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 07:29
English to Turkish
+ ...
I was an early bird too ... Jan 29, 2009

But unfortunately there are some problems with this update (or my system). It crashed many times when trying to create a new project. Perhaps all these update packages caused some problems in the registry, a clean installation may solve the problems.

Uwe Schwenk (X)
Uwe Schwenk (X)
United States
Local time: 23:29
English to German
TOPIC STARTER
SP3b Jan 29, 2009

M. Ali Bayraktar wrote:

I have downloaded Across approx. 6 months ago. And after downloading it I have not downloaded any service pack.

Now I wonder whether I can download directly the latest service pack or should I start from the earliest service pack and come to the latest one?

I had no problem skipping the occasional patch or Service pack.

I am using Vista at home and XP at my work and neither one caused any issues for me.

Just make sure you do not upgrade in the middle of an on-going project.

Uwe

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

across SP3b

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »