https://www.proz.com/forum/across_support/128419-unable_to_assign_a_task.html

Unable to assign a task
Thread poster: Boudewijn B
Boudewijn B
Boudewijn B
Local time: 06:30
Feb 24, 2009

Hello,

Im relative new with across and working on an pilot project.

I have created a project in Across. This project consist of 1 Word file which need to be translated from ENG --> FRA. I'm also the project manager of this project in Across.

The task for translation of the document needs to be assigned to a "test user". I the task is selected, the buttons for assigning the task are unabled. If I click open, to open the document in crossdesk the message "Man
... See more
Hello,

Im relative new with across and working on an pilot project.

I have created a project in Across. This project consist of 1 Word file which need to be translated from ENG --> FRA. I'm also the project manager of this project in Across.

The task for translation of the document needs to be assigned to a "test user". I the task is selected, the buttons for assigning the task are unabled. If I click open, to open the document in crossdesk the message "Manager has to review language and will be opened in read-only mode." I can not find where to review the language.

Does anyone have i suggestion?
Collapse

Uwe Schwenk (X)
Uwe Schwenk (X)
United States
Local time: 23:30
English to German
Server version Feb 25, 2009

Which version of the server are you using?

Did you create the package yet, and if so as CRU or Cross grid package?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unable to assign a task

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »