Thread poster: Edward edbradburn

Edward edbradburn
Germany
Local time: 04:58
German to English
+ ...
Nov 5, 2008

Hi Alchemy,

I was interested in the Alchemy Publisher 2.0 demo/eval, but 7 days is unreasonable for a demo version of the software.

Is there any reason why you don't offer the standard 30 days?

Cheers,

Ed Bradburn

Direct link Reply with quote

Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 22:58
Partial member
Spanish
+ ...
I agree Nov 5, 2008

I agree with you. I've had the evaluation version but I haven't installed it yet because I don't have the time to try all its features in 7 days. In the meantime, I upgraded my copy Trados.

Alchemy Support
Local time: 03:58
English
Sufficient Nov 6, 2008

Hi Ed,

Thank you for your interest in Alchemy PUBLISHER. By default all our evaluation licenses are limited to 7 days and this has proven sufficient for the vast majority of our clients to get to know the product and form an opinion of it prior to purchase. We also offer a 30 day money back guarantee if they are not satisfied with the product once they have purchased it.

We do realise, however, that certain clients may need an extended period of time to evaluate the technology. In situations like this we are very flexible and can extend the evaluation period on request.

Best regards,
Conor

Wojciech Froelich  Identity Verified
Poland
English to Polish
What is the standard time user got to wait for this license? Feb 12, 2009

Alchemy Support wrote:

Thank you for your interest in Alchemy PUBLISHER. By default all our evaluation licenses are limited to 7 days and this has proven sufficient for the vast majority of our clients to get to know the product and form an opinion of it prior to purchase.

Best regards,
Conor

I have sent the request two weeks ago and I haven't received the evaluation license yet. Could you please give me any contact information that will speed up this process? It's not a good PR move that you simply ignore such requests...

Thanks,
Wojciech

Alchemy Support
Local time: 03:58
English
What is the standard time user got to wait for this license? Feb 12, 2009

Hi Wojciech ,

Can you send me a request directly to support@alchemysoftware.ie ?

Thanks and regards,
Jette

Wojciech Froelich  Identity Verified
Poland
English to Polish
Many thanks Feb 12, 2009

Alchemy Support wrote:

Can you send me a request directly to support@alchemysoftware.ie ?

Thanks and regards,
Jette

Many thanks. License received.

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

7-day evaluation period for Publisher 2.0 too short

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs