Thread poster: Zsombor Komaromi
Zsombor Komaromi
Local time: 12:09
English to Hungarian
Apr 28, 2008

Bismillahi

Asselamu aleykum wa rahmatullah

Dear forum members,

I am a Hungarian muslim, and I am the member of that group, who translate the meaning of the Holy Quran into Hungarian language. To improve our job, I need a list of all the phrases in the Arabic Quran text, which is contain more then one word, and which is occur more then one times in the text. I tried a lot of concordance, text analyzer, phrase counting software, but either can not handle Arabic text, or can not handle phrases just single words. Deja Vu X translation program has the Lexicon feature, which can generate automatically index of all terms in the project, sorted by number of occurrences.
Could anyone help us to create with Deja Vu X Lexicon this list in sha Allah? (I can send the word file with the full Quran text). Or please help us to find the right software solution to do this task.

Thanks in advance

Zsombor (Ibrahim) Komaromi

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Hungarian translation of the Quran - need help to create index of all terms

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs