Off topic: Can you answer a kudos from a user with Id composed from number only?
Thread poster: Khalid Nasir

Khalid Nasir
Iraq
Local time: 01:56
English to Arabic
+ ...
Feb 4, 2009

When I answer any kudos, I would like to see or at least imagine the asker. If she /he provided a photo that would be wonderful and even sufficient information in her /his profile would be of good use for this purpose.

So I can know to whom I am answering, how careful shall I be and which words I should use.

We are neither numbers nor models nor macros in Proz.com programming . We are human beings working as translators.

I do not know if any of you have a different view but for me?

Believe me!

I can not!!

I can not answer a kudos from a user with Id composed from number only?

Even if answering such question will give me the pleasure of all discoveries and inventions of the World!!!

Note: please I would not like to receive replies from users with Id composed from number only.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can you answer a kudos from a user with Id composed from number only?

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs