adobe photoshop arabic font problem
Thread poster: Ziad Marzouka

Ziad Marzouka  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:03
English to Arabic
+ ...
Jun 27, 2005

Dear colleagues,
One of my clients asked me if I can replace some of the texts in English within picture files using Adobe Photoshop into Arabic. I tried to do that but the arabic letters appear seperated each by itself ex: ج د ي د instead of جديد. How can I fix this? thanks for your help.

Direct link Reply with quote

S Abdullah
English to Arabic
+ ...
AdobeME Jun 28, 2005

Salam,

you need to use AdobeME which support Arabic language with its features

R Farhat  Identity Verified
Lebanon
Member (2004)
English to Arabic
+ ...
Adobe ME Jul 1, 2005

as S Abdullah wrote, use Adobe ME, and change the font. some fonts break up words into letters, but shouldn't do so with fully installed version.

Ziad Marzouka  Identity Verified
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Adobe ME Jul 1, 2005

Yes I was told the same by other people too, Thank you very much for you help S. Abdullah and Randa I really appreciate it

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

adobe photoshop arabic font problem

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs