Hello all
Thread poster: Mohammed Al Saadi

Mohammed Al Saadi
Local time: 18:45
French to Arabic
+ ...
Sep 3, 2005

Good day,

This is my first participation in this forum. I have just discovered the site. And, actually, I tried to reply a post, but could not, because I do not know yet how the forum works.

So please clarify: which link to click if I want to reply without quotes? And why it does not work when I click "Reply with quotes"?

Thanks in advance. MAS

Direct link Reply with quote

Ouadoud  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:45
English to Arabic
+ ...
Ahla Si Mohammed Sep 3, 2005

This is statistically the number 1 site in the world where professional translators from all over the world and from different backgrounds meet and get in touch with clients and peers.

As you can see, I just clicked the "reply" button to answer you.

Once there's at least one post, you may click "reply with quote" and you'll get it.

These are just technical details you'll get used with after a minimum of use.

Marhaba wa salaam,

Ouadoud

Mohammed Al Saadi
French to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Sep 4, 2005

Thanks Ouadoud for your very "wadood" post!

I guess this site is number 1, indeed, in matter of translation, according to the huge number of members.

I did not, anyway not yet, find fellows from my ESIT's "promotion" (in the French meaning). However I am sure this is a matter of time. Many of them have certainly joined this site, but I cannot browse all that large number of people.

So, in the mean time, I may "earn" new friendships, including yours, which is a pleasure and honour. Thanks again.

MAS

shfranke  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 09:45
English to Arabic
+ ...
Ahalan wa sahalan wa marhabaa... Sep 6, 2005

Ahalan wa sahalan wa marhabaan...

Welcome to you as a new member of this group.

Regards,

Stephen H. Franke
San Pedro, California

Mohammed Al Saadi
French to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Stephen Sep 7, 2005

Stephen Franke wrote:

Ahalan wa sahalan wa marhabaan...

Welcome to you as a new member of this group.

Regards,

Stephen H. Franke
San Pedro, California

Shukran jazzelan Stephen for your welcome post.

So now I am welcome, since I said "thanks" (lol).

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Hello all

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs