Mohammed Al Saadi
Mohammed Al Saadi
France
Local time: 19:07
French to Arabic
+ ...
Sep 3, 2005

Good day,

This is my first participation in this forum. I have just discovered the site. And, actually, I tried to reply a post, but could not, because I do not know yet how the forum works.

So please clarify: which link to click if I want to reply without quotes? And why it does not work when I click "Reply with quotes"?

Thanks in advance. MAS

Ouadoud
Ouadoud  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:07
English to Arabic
+ ...
Ahla Si Mohammed Sep 3, 2005

This is statistically the number 1 site in the world where professional translators from all over the world and from different backgrounds meet and get in touch with clients and peers.

As you can see, I just clicked the "reply" button to answer you.

Once there's at least one post, you may click "reply with quote" and you'll get it.

These are just technical details you'll get used with after a minimum of use.

Marhaba wa salaam,

Ouad
... See more
This is statistically the number 1 site in the world where professional translators from all over the world and from different backgrounds meet and get in touch with clients and peers.

As you can see, I just clicked the "reply" button to answer you.

Once there's at least one post, you may click "reply with quote" and you'll get it.

These are just technical details you'll get used with after a minimum of use.

Marhaba wa salaam,

Ouadoud
Collapse

Mohammed Al Saadi
Mohammed Al Saadi
France
French to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Sep 4, 2005

Thanks Ouadoud for your very "wadood" post!

I guess this site is number 1, indeed, in matter of translation, according to the huge number of members.

I did not, anyway not yet, find fellows from my ESIT's "promotion" (in the French meaning). However I am sure this is a matter of time. Many of them have certainly joined this site, but I cannot browse all that large number of people.

So, in the mean time, I may "earn" new friendships, including yours, which
... See more
Thanks Ouadoud for your very "wadood" post!

I guess this site is number 1, indeed, in matter of translation, according to the huge number of members.

I did not, anyway not yet, find fellows from my ESIT's "promotion" (in the French meaning). However I am sure this is a matter of time. Many of them have certainly joined this site, but I cannot browse all that large number of people.

So, in the mean time, I may "earn" new friendships, including yours, which is a pleasure and honour. Thanks again.

MAS
Collapse

Stephen Franke
Stephen Franke
United States
Local time: 10:07
English to Arabic
+ ...
Ahalan wa sahalan wa marhabaa... Sep 6, 2005

Ahalan wa sahalan wa marhabaan...

Welcome to you as a new member of this group.

Regards,

Stephen H. Franke
San Pedro, California

Mohammed Al Saadi
Mohammed Al Saadi
France
French to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Stephen Sep 7, 2005

Stephen Franke wrote:

Ahalan wa sahalan wa marhabaan...

Welcome to you as a new member of this group.

Regards,

Stephen H. Franke
San Pedro, California

Shukran jazzelan Stephen for your welcome post.

So now I am welcome, since I said "thanks" (lol).

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Hello all

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »