Obejective is clear. Now the plan?
Thread poster: alhamdanb
alhamdanb
Saudi Arabia
Local time: 09:46
English to Arabic
Aug 13, 2002

Amer, thank you for the great efforts!

I already sent you an e-mail indicating my interest in joining the project under the field of IT, esp. Computer Sci. & Internet.

I\'ve got thest points:

* If more than one translator participate in one field, then it\'s a great idea if they work colsely \"together\" coordinating thier work (utilizing the KudoZ & the forum). You know, many heads are better than one.

* I suggest making a review plan/procedure to get as much accuracy as we can. Dispute and discussion is so hot if it comes to selecting idioms/terminologies.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Obejective is clear. Now the plan?

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Lilt
Translators like you are producing higher quality translations faster with Lilt!

After years of research at Stanford University, Lilt has introduced a revolutionary new tool that will change the way you translate. Lilt learns how you translate to give you more personalized suggestions. Be more productive today! Use it FOR FREE!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs