وهل يلزم إصدار معين؟
شكراً جزيلا مقدماً

Timothy Gregory
Timothy Gregory  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:25
Arabic to English
Export from InDesign Apr 6, 2008

Hi Hani,

Sorry for not responding sooner; I was purchasing InDesign for the first time when you sent this post.

I know that InDesign versions CS2 and CS3 at the very least have the ability to create an INX (InDesign Interchange) file.

In CS3 you click File->Export. For the file type choose "InDesign Interchange". This will automatically set the file extensio
... See more
Hi Hani,

Sorry for not responding sooner; I was purchasing InDesign for the first time when you sent this post.

I know that InDesign versions CS2 and CS3 at the very least have the ability to create an INX (InDesign Interchange) file.

In CS3 you click File->Export. For the file type choose "InDesign Interchange". This will automatically set the file extension to "INX".

I've found that http://www.indesignsecrets.com and their podcasts are great sources of information.

I hope this helps,

--tag
Collapse

Hani Hassaan
Hani Hassaan  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 09:25
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
SITE LOCALIZER
Thanks Timothy Apr 6, 2008

Thanks so much Dear Timothy, I am new with these programs, I greatly appreciate your help, you are wealth for Arabic language.
BR, Hani

attorisan (X)
attorisan (X)
Arabic to Turkish
+ ...
une adresse vers un lien qui convert vos fichiers à n'import quel autre Nov 13, 2008

http://media-convert.com/convert/?popup=1

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

كيف يمكن تحويل ملف InDD file إلى ملف INX

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »