وهل يلزم إصدار معين؟
شكراً جزيلا مقدماً

Timothy Gregory
Timothy Gregory  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:54
Arabic to English
Export from InDesign Apr 6, 2008

Hi Hani,

Sorry for not responding sooner; I was purchasing InDesign for the first time when you sent this post.

I know that InDesign versions CS2 and CS3 at the very least have the ability to create an INX (InDesign Interchange) file.

In CS3 you click File->Export. For the file type choose "InDesign Interchange". This will automatically set the file extensio
... See more
Hi Hani,

Sorry for not responding sooner; I was purchasing InDesign for the first time when you sent this post.

I know that InDesign versions CS2 and CS3 at the very least have the ability to create an INX (InDesign Interchange) file.

In CS3 you click File->Export. For the file type choose "InDesign Interchange". This will automatically set the file extension to "INX".

I've found that http://www.indesignsecrets.com and their podcasts are great sources of information.

I hope this helps,

--tag
Collapse

Hani Hassaan
Hani Hassaan  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 16:54
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
SITE LOCALIZER
Thanks Timothy Apr 6, 2008

Thanks so much Dear Timothy, I am new with these programs, I greatly appreciate your help, you are wealth for Arabic language.
BR, Hani

attorisan (X)
attorisan (X)
Arabic to Turkish
+ ...
une adresse vers un lien qui convert vos fichiers à n'import quel autre Nov 13, 2008

http://media-convert.com/convert/?popup=1

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

كيف يمكن تحويل ملف InDD file إلى ملف INX

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »