Any cheap accountant in Dublin?
Thread poster: Marc Sejourné
Alexandra Goldburt
Alexandra Goldburt
Local time: 18:35
English to Russian
+ ...
Great plan, Mark! Dec 5, 2008

Having a great plan is essential for business success. Your already have one - congratulations!

Quick tip: don't wait until the end of the year to enter data. You will be overwhelmed! Plus, you'll need to know what your real profit is as you go, not only at the end of the year.

I set time aside every week to enter all business expenses in Quickbooks. I also use Quickbooks for invoices, and when a payment comes in, I enter it in Quickbooks immediately. This way, no
... See more
Having a great plan is essential for business success. Your already have one - congratulations!

Quick tip: don't wait until the end of the year to enter data. You will be overwhelmed! Plus, you'll need to know what your real profit is as you go, not only at the end of the year.

I set time aside every week to enter all business expenses in Quickbooks. I also use Quickbooks for invoices, and when a payment comes in, I enter it in Quickbooks immediately. This way, not only I know what my bottom line is, but I also which invoices are outstanding, and whether it's time to make phone calls to clients to remind them to pay me.

Good luck, and if you have any questions about using Quickbooks, feel free to ask.
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Any cheap accountant in Dublin?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »