Mobile menu

Need to translate 1 text on all possible language!
Thread poster: sergeev
sergeev
Russian to English
Mar 1, 2002

Here list of the languages, on which we have already done the translations (34): http://www.hop-go.com/main.html

The languages which there no - WE NEED!

Please, help to us.

Direct link Reply with quote

Alma Flores Fernandez  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 22:27
English to Spanish
Otra propuesta para el español Jun 7, 2002

Me tomé la libertad de hacer otra propuesta para el español, pues ésta me parece más natural. Además no sé como contactarte.

¡Atención!

¡100,000,000 de magos aparecerán en el año 2002!

100,000,000 de personas comunes harán un milagro con la ayuda de HOP-GO el Grande

Le darán a la gente pobre la oportunidad de hacerse ricos, y le darán a la gente común la oportunidad de hacerse famosos.

100,000,000 de Magos hará más por la unidad del mundo de lo que han hecho en los últimos 6,000 años los políticos, militares y burócratas de todos los países.

¡Espera pacientemente y conviértete en un Mago!

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 05:27
English to German
+ ...
Nice try... Jun 7, 2002

...but I\'ve seen too many of these things to take them seriously - particularly given the amount of information on the poster\'s profile...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Need to translate 1 text on all possible language!

Advanced search

Translation news

SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs