Lucia Dogbeh, Ph.D.  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 03:01
Member (2002)
English to French
+ ...
Mar 17, 2002

Hello there,

I worked two years for the online agency www.linguaponte.com, which closed last year for bankruptcy. I enjoy working with them and would like to collaboarte with similar agencies.

I am looking for other SERIOUS Online translation agencies based in North America or elsewhere.

Thank you - Have a nice week!

Direct link Reply with quote

Kim Metzger  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 02:01
German to English
One that I know of Mar 17, 2002

smarterwork.com is worth investigating. The concept is that clients submit job offers and translators can bid on them. It used to be free, but as of this month they\'re requiring translators to pay a fee to become registered with them. But take a look at the site, it might be worth your while.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Online Translation Agencies

Advanced search

Translation news

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs