How to create an animated logo
Thread poster: Aleksandra Mandrapa

Aleksandra Mandrapa  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:05
English to Bosnian
+ ...
Aug 15, 2002

My dear colleagues,

I am looking for the ways to create an animated logo for my agency. My educational background is in architecture, and I have been working in graphic design a little bit, so, I\'m thinking - I can do it myself. Can anybody help me with any resources and suggestions?

Thanks a lot.

Direct link Reply with quote

Rishi Miranhshah  Identity Verified
English to Panjabi
+ ...
www.xara.com Aug 15, 2002

Dear Aleksandra,

There is a trial version (30 days) of the software to create animated images available at www.xara.com

Should serve the purpose.

All best

Klaus Dorn
Local time: 15:05
German to English
+ ...
software is free (and should be) Aug 16, 2002

If you want to make a perfect animated logo, I would use Macromedia Flash or Paint-Shop-Pro. The latter is available on a trial basis from Jasc software, www.jasc.com.

If you are familiar with software generally, you can turn the trial software into an ever-lasting free product.

If you need any help, please feel free to contact me any time. I do this for a living (making logo\'s and stuff).

Midori Wilson  Identity Verified
Japan
Local time: 21:05
English to Japanese
+ ...
Paint Shop Pro Aug 18, 2002

Hi Aleksandra!

I\'m using Paint Shop Pro, and it\'s a really cool program. I bought this software, not because I wanted to make my business logo, but I have made one for my father\'s business, and it\'s just amazing what you can do with the program. Klaus has a URL for the company, so I would highly recommend you download the trial. It\'s easy enough for someone like me to use, so... HTH

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to create an animated logo

Advanced search

Translation news

Quiick
Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs