Thread poster: Aleksandra Mandrapa
Aleksandra Mandrapa
Aleksandra Mandrapa  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:20
English to Bosnian
+ ...
Aug 15, 2002

My dear colleagues,

I am looking for the ways to create an animated logo for my agency. My educational background is in architecture, and I have been working in graphic design a little bit, so, I\'m thinking - I can do it myself. Can anybody help me with any resources and suggestions?

Thanks a lot.

Rishi Miranhshah
Rishi Miranhshah  Identity Verified
Canada
English to Punjabi
+ ...
www.xara.com Aug 15, 2002

Dear Aleksandra,

There is a trial version (30 days) of the software to create animated images available at www.xara.com

Should serve the purpose.

All best

Klaus Dorn (X)
Klaus Dorn (X)
Local time: 08:20
German to English
+ ...
software is free (and should be) Aug 16, 2002

If you want to make a perfect animated logo, I would use Macromedia Flash or Paint-Shop-Pro. The latter is available on a trial basis from Jasc software, www.jasc.com.

If you are familiar with software generally, you can turn the trial software into an ever-lasting free product.

If you need any help, please feel free to contact me any time. I do this for a living (making logo\'s and stuff)
... See more
If you want to make a perfect animated logo, I would use Macromedia Flash or Paint-Shop-Pro. The latter is available on a trial basis from Jasc software, www.jasc.com.

If you are familiar with software generally, you can turn the trial software into an ever-lasting free product.

If you need any help, please feel free to contact me any time. I do this for a living (making logo\'s and stuff).
Collapse

Midori Wilson
Midori Wilson  Identity Verified
Japan
Local time: 14:20
English to Japanese
+ ...
Paint Shop Pro Aug 18, 2002

Hi Aleksandra!

I\'m using Paint Shop Pro, and it\'s a really cool program. I bought this software, not because I wanted to make my business logo, but I have made one for my father\'s business, and it\'s just amazing what you can do with the program. Klaus has a URL for the company, so I would highly recommend you download the trial. It\'s easy enough for someone like me to use, so... HTH

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to create an animated logo

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »