Confidential agreement or contract
Thread poster: Sofia Ortega
Sofia Ortega
Local time: 20:57
English to Spanish
+ ...
May 9, 2006

Hi everybody!

A client has just asked me to provide them with a confidential agreement or contract to start our collaboration. The customer is based in Spain, although it is an international company. Can anyone tell me where I can get a template? Much better in Spanish...if possible

Thanks in advance for your help

Direct link Reply with quote

satish krishna itikela  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:27
Member (2011)
English to Telugu
+ ...
Client sends it. May 9, 2006

Generally when a client or company or agency contact an individual or freelancer after negotiation they themselves send the N.D.A, Confidential and contract agreement.No need for us to bother about that.

Ask the client who contacted you to send them they will send and you carefully gothrough each and every point before signing it and returning to them.

Hope this information helps you.

Jerónimo Fernández  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
+ ...
Check the following links May 9, 2006

Hi Sofía.

Maybe the following links prove useful to you (I'm afraid all are in English, though): > Translation services > Rates > link "Terms and conditions", under "5 Great Reasons to Choose Us", "Guaranteed Quality", click "More info"

Good luck,

[Edited at 2006-05-09 19:06]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Confidential agreement or contract

Advanced search

Translation news

SDL Trados Studio 2015 Freelance
The industry-leading translation software used by over 200,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs