Mobile menu

Sexual Harassment Policy Terminology
Thread poster: Melissa
Oct 2, 2003

Our client is in the process of trying to translate their internal sexual harassment policy for employees located within the U.S.

Does anyone have a standardized glossary of terms of existing terminology on this sensitive issue?

Direct link Reply with quote

Kemal Mustajbegovic  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:28
English to Croatian
+ ...
Help available through KudoZ Oct 3, 2003

A few months ago I worked on a similar document (proofreading and editing) - sexual harassment policy for Education Department. Unfortunately, I haven't got a ready-made glossary on offer but you may ask for help through KudoZ at any time. I'm sure there will be a lot of colleagues ready to help you if you experience a difficulty with a term.

Good Luck!

Direct link Reply with quote

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Sexual Harassment Policy Terminology

Advanced search

Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs