Mobile menu

Sexual Harassment Policy Terminology
Thread poster: Melissa
Oct 2, 2003

Our client is in the process of trying to translate their internal sexual harassment policy for employees located within the U.S.

Does anyone have a standardized glossary of terms of existing terminology on this sensitive issue?

Direct link Reply with quote

Kemal Mustajbegovic  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:50
English to Croatian
+ ...
Help available through KudoZ Oct 3, 2003

A few months ago I worked on a similar document (proofreading and editing) - sexual harassment policy for Education Department. Unfortunately, I haven't got a ready-made glossary on offer but you may ask for help through KudoZ at any time. I'm sure there will be a lot of colleagues ready to help you if you experience a difficulty with a term.

Good Luck!

Direct link Reply with quote

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Sexual Harassment Policy Terminology

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs