Off topic: E-mail notification and protocols regarding the fund transfers - What are pros and cons?
Thread poster: VIBOL KEO
VIBOL KEO
VIBOL KEO  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:29
Member (2009)
English to Khmer (Central)
Jun 24, 2008

Hi everybody!

I hope you are doing as well as usual. What I would like to learn more today is about the fund transfer protocol.

When it comes to saying about the money transfer or receiving general payments there are many options or methods to be considered as well as online payment, bank transfer, MG, WU and so on.

So far, I have experienced receiving payments via a number of options. Receving the payments via bank transfer I have observed that some so
... See more
Hi everybody!

I hope you are doing as well as usual. What I would like to learn more today is about the fund transfer protocol.

When it comes to saying about the money transfer or receiving general payments there are many options or methods to be considered as well as online payment, bank transfer, MG, WU and so on.

So far, I have experienced receiving payments via a number of options. Receving the payments via bank transfer I have observed that some source banks notify me about the bank advice. Some others do not do that. However, as you are also aware that receiving payments online we are automatically notified about the money we are paid off or sent. But it is strange that I recently have received the payment via Moneybookers from a clients of mine with an amount of about US$15.00 without any email notification from Moneybookers.com. This is why I wonder whether anyone used to find such an issue.

In general, I also wonder if anyone can tell me what the pros and cons regarding the fund transfer so I will be able to have learned more about this.

Thanks and Kind regards,

[Edited at 2008-06-24 11:36]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

E-mail notification and protocols regarding the fund transfers - What are pros and cons?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »