Mobile menu

What do you think about Translation Office Manager (T.O.M.)?
Thread poster: Quattro
United States
Local time: 19:37
Jul 4, 2008

I currently use Translation Office 3000, which seems to be very popular among freelancers, but I never found it as user-friendly as I had hoped it would be. As embarrassing as it is, after using it for over a year, I still cannot figure out how to customize my invoices!

Now I am interested in switching to Translation Office Manager after viewing the online tutorial on their website, I'm sure it will take some time to learn and get used to, but I think it could be worth the money and effort.

I really like the idea of being able to write and send emails directly from T.O.M. and I will definitely download the 30-day free trial to see how I like it. But I would also like to hear how other freelancers who use the software like it/dislike it, so please share your thoughts!

Thank you very much in advance.

Direct link Reply with quote

MGL  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:37
Russian to English
thanks for asking Jul 9, 2008

I have the same question.
Synergy is awkward and not very customizable, and TO3000 has its awkward points as well (for me).

I'm going to download the demo as well. I hope some Prozians with TOM experience will share their opinions!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

What do you think about Translation Office Manager (T.O.M.)?

Advanced search

Translation news

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs