Mobile menu

Anyone have a good mass marketing service?
Thread poster: Rebecca Lyne

Rebecca Lyne
France
French to English
+ ...
Sep 2, 2008

Hello all,

I would like to do a more or less mass marketing to agencies. Does anyone out there use such a service and have they been satisfied? Any recommendations?

Thanks,
Rebecca

Direct link Reply with quote

Drew MacFadyen
Local time: 16:17
SITE STAFF
ProZ.com offers marketing solutions Sep 3, 2008

We can send targeted HTML emails, banner ads and newsletter ads on advertisers behalf. For agencies we could email specific agencies that meet your target requirements - ie deliver only to agencies working in language ABC, or agencies only in country XYZ, or agencies with greater than X employees etc etc.

look to www.proz.com/advertising for more details and contact drew@proz.com to discuss in greater detail.

Regards,

Drew MacFadyen

Fiona Grace Peterson  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 21:17
Italian to English
What do you mean by "mass marketing"? Feb 19, 2010

Hi Rebecca,

could you clarify what you mean by "mass marketing"?

In my experience, the best way is to approach agencies individually, and this means a targeted application to each one, if possible getting the name of the person you wish to contact, or at the very least writing to that agency and showing it is a targeted application, not simply "Dear Agency..."

Please forgive me if I have misunderstood your question.

Alexandra Goldburt
Local time: 13:17
English to Russian
+ ...
Ditto. Feb 19, 2010

Fiona Peterson wrote:

Hi Rebecca,

could you clarify what you mean by "mass marketing"?

In my experience, the best way is to approach agencies individually, and this means a targeted application to each one, if possible getting the name of the person you wish to contact, or at the very least writing to that agency and showing it is a targeted application, not simply "Dear Agency..."

Please forgive me if I have misunderstood your question.

My thoughts exactly. Put yourself into an agency shoes. Whom would you rather hire: someone who hired a marketing agency to send one hundred cookie-cutter letters, or someone who bothered to do the research and to send a personalized letter?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Anyone have a good mass marketing service?

Advanced search

Translation news

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs