J Chae (X)  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 15:59
English to Korean
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Maybe Jan 14, 2009

Luckily.

One of the former emplyee replied me back. According to him, the company would have fired several managers/employees last year. He doesn't know whether the agency is still functioning; however, he was willing to provide a contact - email address - of the 'head company's CEO' and said he addressed my issue to the CEO already.

I shall then address payment to the CEO when I'll get his/her full ide
... See more
Luckily.

One of the former emplyee replied me back. According to him, the company would have fired several managers/employees last year. He doesn't know whether the agency is still functioning; however, he was willing to provide a contact - email address - of the 'head company's CEO' and said he addressed my issue to the CEO already.

I shall then address payment to the CEO when I'll get his/her full identity. I'll see what I can do next.

I'm still walking on the thin ice; it may hold it may break, but I'll have to progress anyway. Thanks for the encouragement, I was honestly in the verge of giving it all up.
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Agency suddenly disappeared?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »