BECOMING A PUBLISHER
Thread poster: Sudarmaji lamiran
Sudarmaji lamiran
Indonesia
Local time: 19:20
English to Indonesian
Jul 31, 2003

Dear Translators

Is anyone in the earth have a sample of Publisher Copyright policy? Specially, I need the real Contract of Translation between publishers (in my case foreign publishers with mine (Indonesia). I desperately need some of them for my new publisher is going translate foreign book legally? I do appreciate your help. Thank you.

Direct link Reply with quote

Liza Kosiadou
Local time: 14:20
English to Greek
A Translator's Model Contract Aug 20, 2003

Try the PEN American Center web site http://www.pen.org where you can find a version of "The Handbook for Literary Translators" and a translator's model contract.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

BECOMING A PUBLISHER

Advanced search

Translation news

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs