Mobile menu

Meridian Technologies Translations
Thread poster: Albert Golub
Albert Golub  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:32
English to French
Mar 6, 2002

Someone just informed me that this company has gone out of business. I myself had a narrow escape in October with a 3000$ invoice that they eventually paid. I guess that this liquidation is fishy since they must have made a lot of money during 4 months (not paying the translators) In France creditors keep a right to get paid when a company is liquidated so don\'t give up and check the official asect of this information. If a website can help you, somebody could collect the information in yahoo e groups or wherever and i could develop (for free of course) a website so that everybody gets access to this information on that website

Sorry for you and count me in if i can help you

Best Regards

Direct link Reply with quote

acaba
Local time: 21:32
English to Thai
+ ...
Help, I'm stuck Mar 21, 2002

They still owe me $1000 since December last year. What should I do??

Erika Pavelka  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:32
French to English
Subscribe to TCR Mar 21, 2002

Quote:

On 2002-03-21 00:23, acaba wrote:

They still owe me $1000 since December last year. What should I do??

The best thing to do is to subscribe to the Translation Client Review (TCR) list in Yahoogroups (if you\'re not already a subscriber). You\'re very likely to find others who are still owed money (the old \"strength in numbers\").

Go to http://groups.yahoo.com, type TCR in the Search field and follow the instructions on subscribing. Then you can post a message to the list and find out whether anyone knows about the company\'s status.

Good luck,

Erika

acaba
Local time: 21:32
English to Thai
+ ...
Thanks Mar 22, 2002

Thanks for your suggest!!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Meridian Technologies Translations

Advanced search

Translation news

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs