https://www.proz.com/forum/business_issues/17910-what_about_online_payment_service_stormpay.html

What about online payment service Stormpay?
Thread poster: bergazy
bergazy
bergazy  Identity Verified
Croatia
Local time: 22:16
Croatian to Italian
+ ...
Jan 30, 2004

Paypal and Moneybookers are two well-known money transfer services. I wonder if anyone can tell me anything about the Stormpay?

Thanks

Marko

Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
English to German
+ ...
Stormpay?? Jan 31, 2004

Marko Kovacic wrote:

Paypal and Moneybookers are two well-known money transfer services. I wonder if anyone can tell me anything about the Stormpay?

Thanks

Marko
never heard, where did you get it from?? I know paypal, Moneybookers, Snailmail check or western Union.brandis

bergazy
bergazy  Identity Verified
Croatia
Croatian to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Nice Jan 31, 2004

S.R. Bandi wrote:

never heard, where did you get it from?? I know paypal, Moneybookers, Snailmail check or western Union.brandis[/quote]

Well, the basic source was this one:http://software.sbill.net/

Take a look:

\"Send/Receive Money : Buy & sell online. Stormpay account holders are able to send & receive funds to|from anyone with an e-mail address , even if they dont have a Stormpay account. Many online merchants accept payments directly from your Stormpay account. Shop the net the safe secure way with Stormpay.

Free Affiliate Program : Open a free to join Stormpay account now and be automatically enrolled in our free referral program that pays you for your referrals 6 levels deep. Open your Stormpay Account today!!!

Instant Payment Notifications : You are notified instantly via Email when someone sends funds to your account. You can also have Immediate Payment Notification (IPN) sent to your integrated (back-office) script|program...

Variety of Funding Options : Stormpay offers a range of funding options, such as, by credit card, check , bullion systems (e-Gold...), online payment systems and much more!! A number of these options allow you to fund your account instantly!!

Accept Payments Online : Increase sales by accepting payments online! Stormpay allows online merchants to accept payments from customers all over the globe. All types of merchants are welcome as long as your product or service is legal.\"

Quite interesting,don\'t you think?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

What about online payment service Stormpay?

Translation news

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »