In-house position in Brittany, France (Fr, Ge, Eng). Looking for somebody who can take over business
Thread poster: Joachim Koehler
Joachim Koehler
Joachim Koehler  Identity Verified
Switzerland
Local time: 05:19
German to English
+ ...
May 7, 2004

Dear all,

I would like to ask a question with which I am not quiet sure of how to deal with. I am looking for a translator (m/f) who would like to live and work in France. The languages demanded are French, German and English.
Now the question: I am looking for somebody who can gradually take over this business on my behalf. This is incorporating dealing with phone calls from France, Germany and English-speaking countries. Allocate jobs to translators etc. However, I will be
... See more
Dear all,

I would like to ask a question with which I am not quiet sure of how to deal with. I am looking for a translator (m/f) who would like to live and work in France. The languages demanded are French, German and English.
Now the question: I am looking for somebody who can gradually take over this business on my behalf. This is incorporating dealing with phone calls from France, Germany and English-speaking countries. Allocate jobs to translators etc. However, I will be around (I hope) for a while but would gradually like to retire and put things in other hands because I would like to have more time for myself. The job would become available by the end of this year, early next year. The translator should do his/her work in this office (Brittany, France) and could, of course, continue with his/her own translation work. Also our translations in his/her field would be allocated to the right applicant. Please submit initial contact details with proposed salary so that I can make up my mind.

I am looking for a person willing to stay a long period of time.

Joachim
Please reply to:
E-mail: [email protected]
www.proz.com/translator/43950

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2004-05-07 09:42]
Collapse

Giuliana Buscaglione
Giuliana Buscaglione  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 20:19
Member (2001)
German to Italian
+ ...
Please post it as a Job May 7, 2004

Hi,

Dropdown menu Jobs ==> Post Job

Giuliana

[Edited at 2004-05-07 08:32]

Evert DELOOF-SYS
Evert DELOOF-SYS  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 05:19
English to Dutch
+ ...
Exactly, post it as a job please May 7, 2004

Giuliana Buscaglione wrote:

Hi,

Dropdown menu Jobs ==> Post Job

Giuliana

[Edited at 2004-05-07 08:32]

I'll close the thread.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

In-house position in Brittany, France (Fr, Ge, Eng). Looking for somebody who can take over business

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »