Mobile menu

Proz Payments
Thread poster: xxxwilliamson
xxxwilliamson
Local time: 09:15
Dutch to English
+ ...
May 3, 2002

I do not quite understand how the Proz payments work? Are they meant to pay to Proz or does a client pays to Proz and Proz to the translator? Can somebody explain this system and give a practical example?

Direct link Reply with quote

Erika Pavelka  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:15
French to English
See the FAQs May 3, 2002

It\'s explained here: http://www.proz.com/?sp=faq&eid_c=939#wallet

Erika

Clarisa Moraña  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 05:15
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
I've already used it! May 3, 2002

I\'ve already used the system, and it works! I can\'t use the money yet because it\'s a small amount (less than $25). Any way, it\'s the only way I can work as a freelancer for small jobs outside my country (Argentina).

The client pays you using, for example, a credit card.

Regards,

Clarisa

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Proz Payments

Advanced search

Translation news

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs