https://www.proz.com/forum/business_issues/26989-anybody_read_alex_eames_new_ebook.html

Anybody read Alex Eames' new eBook?
Thread poster: Sonya Mountford-Jones
Sonya Mountford-Jones
Sonya Mountford-Jones  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:20
French to English
+ ...
Nov 26, 2004

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if any of you have read Alex Eames' new eBook 'Selling Your Professional Services on the Web' yet.

Is it worth buying?

Any comments would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Sonya Mountford
www.interlingual-translation-services.com
French and Spanish into English

Schwabamädle
Schwabamädle
Canada
Local time: 11:20
English to German
+ ...
It is very much worth buying!! Nov 26, 2004

Hello Sonja,

I can say with no hesitation at all that it is very much worth buying. Extremely helpful ideas easy to understand marketing strategies for success. Very interesting. I have no regrets whatsoever.
The money you spend on this is easily reaccumulated again by implementing his ideas.

If you would go to a marketing spezialist he would charge you more than double.
Go ahead buy it I will give you the money back if you do not like it.

Ki
... See more
Hello Sonja,

I can say with no hesitation at all that it is very much worth buying. Extremely helpful ideas easy to understand marketing strategies for success. Very interesting. I have no regrets whatsoever.
The money you spend on this is easily reaccumulated again by implementing his ideas.

If you would go to a marketing spezialist he would charge you more than double.
Go ahead buy it I will give you the money back if you do not like it.

Kind regards,
Andrea
Collapse

Maria Antonietta Ricagno
Maria Antonietta Ricagno  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:20
English to Italian
+ ...
New Book Nov 26, 2004

Hi Sonia

yes, the book is very good and it is worth the money it costs.

Cheers

Antonella

Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
URL please? Nov 29, 2004

Sonya Mountford wrote:
I was just wondering if any of you have read Alex Eames' new eBook 'Selling Your Professional Services on the Web' yet.

What's the URL? I can't find mention of it on his web site.

Sonya Mountford-Jones
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Here it is Nov 29, 2004

You can find it here:

http://www.tranfree.com/sell-your-services.html

Sonya

Denis HAY
Denis HAY  Identity Verified
English to French
Not quite as good as his previous ebook Nov 30, 2004

Hi Sonya,

I bought his latest ebook quite a while ago, but found really nothing *NEW* of interest.

There are a few good tips, but much more extensively presented in his previous ebook. "Selling Your Professional Services on the Web" is less translation oriented than his first book.

My opinion is that this last one is merely a collection of general web marketing tips you may find a bit everywhere on the Internet already.

But don't worry, should
... See more
Hi Sonya,

I bought his latest ebook quite a while ago, but found really nothing *NEW* of interest.

There are a few good tips, but much more extensively presented in his previous ebook. "Selling Your Professional Services on the Web" is less translation oriented than his first book.

My opinion is that this last one is merely a collection of general web marketing tips you may find a bit everywhere on the Internet already.

But don't worry, should you not be satisfied, you may ask for a refund. As I was not satisfied at all with this book (unlike the former one), I asked for a refund and got it pretty quickly.

Although I think Alex has gone the wrong way with his last ebook, there is one important thing: he is a faithfull merchant and stands by his words. There is no risk for you: either you're satisfied and everything is fine or you're not and can get a refund. What more do you need?

Kind regards,
Denis Hay
Collapse

Sonya Mountford-Jones
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Sample chapter of the new eBook Nov 30, 2004

Alex has very kindly provided me with a link to a sample chapter of his new eBook and agreed that I could post it here so that we can make a more informed decision about whether or not to purchase it:

http://www.tranfree.com/7principles.pdf

Hope this helps,

Sonya

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Anybody read Alex Eames' new eBook?

Translation news

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »