Thread poster: WandyF
WandyF
WandyF
United States
Local time: 12:37
Spanish to English
+ ...
Jul 29, 2014

I have an S Corp, I'm having trouble really understanding S Corp tax information. Can some recommend any resource (i.e. a good informative website, book, podcast etc.) that will inform me on the details of S Corp taxation that is "user-friendly".

Thanks,
Wandy

Daina Jauntirans
Daina Jauntirans  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:37
German to English
+ ...
Honestly... Jul 29, 2014

I have an accountant do my S-corp taxes. They send me information periodically, and I call them when I have additional questions. The IRS has an S-corp page with all of the necessary forms, but you probably found that already. Otherwise, I google specific questions I have and stick with reliable sources of information (Small Business Administration, etc.)

[Edited at 2014-07-29 16:02 GMT]

WandyF
WandyF
United States
Local time: 12:37
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
S Corp resources Aug 1, 2014

Diana thanks for your feedback. The IRS website was the first place I looked however, when I clicked on a link it would eventually loop me back to the S corp page without answering my questions.

I am looking to educate myself better on S corp information so that I may function better and avoid any missteps. I am always open to more feedback and suggestions.

Thanks,
Wandy

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

What are good S Corp resources?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »