Thread poster: Pierre FONTANA
Pierre FONTANA
Pierre FONTANA
Local time: 17:08
German to French
+ ...
Dec 15, 2004

An agency wrote in a job annoucment :

"This is for a museum that's run by volunteers and I'd like to offer them the best possible services at a... well, considerably less than commercial rate.

So let's be absolutely clear about this: take on this project ONLY if you have affinity with the subject matter and if you like to help out some people who are spending their spare time to preserve a bit of our past. Check out the web site (test, still partly in Dutch) by clicking
... See more
An agency wrote in a job annoucment :

"This is for a museum that's run by volunteers and I'd like to offer them the best possible services at a... well, considerably less than commercial rate.

So let's be absolutely clear about this: take on this project ONLY if you have affinity with the subject matter and if you like to help out some people who are spending their spare time to preserve a bit of our past. Check out the web site (test, still partly in Dutch) by clicking the link."

I hope this agency won't take any margin and work like the translator only for passion.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Work for the glory

Translation news

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »