Belgium
Local time: 22:40
English to Dutch
+ ...
Jul 10, 2002

From FITA:

EMERGING MARKETS

http://www.emdirectory.com

I had an Internet account in 1993, so I knew about it before a lot of other people, but I never cashed in on my knowledge by inventing a search engine, an online auction site, or some other way to make money -- so I guess I\'m not a visionary. All is not lost, however. I can still be a visionary in international trade, by going to Emerging Markets Directory at www.emdirectory.com. This site provides background information on emerging markets, which are defined as countries that are making an effort to change and improve their economies to get to the level of the world\'s more advanced nations. Here you\'ll find a glossary of emerging market terminology, links to stock markets in these countries, links to companies with knowledge of emerging markets, and news of conferences. With any luck, you\'ll spot a country that\'s on the rise.

[addsig]

Direct link Reply with quote

Aurora Humarán  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 17:40
English to Spanish
+ ...
Evert... Jul 10, 2002

Thanks from a country that is making an effort to change!!!

Aurora

BelkisDV  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 16:40
Spanish to English
+ ...
To Tayfun Jul 11, 2002

Hi,

I found this link which could be helpful:

http://www.lise.jp/jet.html

Regards,

Belkis

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Emerging markets

Advanced search

Translation news

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
TransPDF.com PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs