Mobile menu

Professional Indemnity Question
Thread poster: Stacey Wilcox
Stacey Wilcox
Local time: 15:20
Spanish to English
Oct 27, 2005

Hi everyone, I've just started as a freelance translator and am looking to get some professional indemnity insurance, although I don't know where to start. I'd really appreciate any tips anyone has about this and on making sure I'm getting the best cover before I take on any work... thanks in advance

Direct link Reply with quote

Evert DELOOF-SYS  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:20
English to Dutch
+ ...
You may want to check earlier messages about this subject Oct 27, 2005

Hi Stacey,

Welcome to

Have a look at e.g.
or enter 'indemnity insurance' in the Search box on this page for a clickable overview of previously posted messages about the same subject.
You'll surely find all information you need there.

Good luck,

Stacey Wilcox
Local time: 15:20
Spanish to English
ITI link Oct 27, 2005

Thanks for the advice - I've had a look and it's a very helpful link, I'll definitely be following up on that one.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Professional Indemnity Question

Advanced search

Translation news

SDL Trados Studio 2015 Freelance
The industry-leading translation software used by over 200,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info » PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs