Mobile menu

Zephyr Consultants
Thread poster: xxxNorminha
Nov 24, 2001

Has anyone every heard of this translation agency. I may have future dealings with them and wanted to learn a little bit more. Thanks for any info!

Norma

Direct link Reply with quote

Evert DELOOF-SYS  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 13:13
English to Dutch
+ ...
Zephyr Consultants - based where? Nov 25, 2001

That\'s all I found on Zephyr Consultants - you wouldn\'t happen to have any other additional information, would you?

\"ZEPHYR CONSULTANTS. Welcome to the LAND OF NO HASSLES. SOLUTION TO YOUR PHARMACEUTICAL

FORMULATIONS REGISTRATION ACROSS THE GLOBE AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSLATORS ...\"

business.vsnl.com/zephyr

Nothing much there, though.

ProZ is currently working on a feature that\'ll help you in finding references on translation agencies worldwide.

For the time being, you could also go and ask for more info at TCR - very useful list:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TCR/files/Rules%20for%20TCR.txt

xxxNorminha
TOPIC STARTER
Zephyr Consultants Nov 25, 2001

They are supposedly based out of Indianapolis, IN and India. That is about all I know.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Zephyr Consultants

Advanced search

Translation news

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs