toptrans
toptrans
India
Local time: 09:19
English to Hindi
+ ...
Mar 27, 2007

Hello,
I would like to know if an entry/comment that is made in the BB can be modified by the service provider with a reply already been given by the outsourcer?
Tina

Angie Garbarino
Angie Garbarino  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:49
Member (2003)
French to Italian
+ ...
Contacting a BB moderator Mar 27, 2007

Hi Tina,

It happened to me last year, I had to contact a job BB moderator, as far as I know when there is a reply, the entry can only be changed by a jobs BB moderator.
In my case I contacted Giuliana Buscaglione, but you can also contact Ralf Lemster or Yolanda Broad, at least these are the jobs BB moderators I know.

Good luck

Angioletta

toptrans
toptrans
India
English to Hindi
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Mar 27, 2007

Dear Angioletta
Thank you for that!!I will contact them...
Tina

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Mutual consent Mar 27, 2007

Hi Tina,
Thanks to Angioletta for explaining.

As soon as the outsourcer has replied to an entry, the entry/reply pair can no longer be edited. Jobs/BB moderators (a list is here - note the availability indicator) can remove the entry/reply pair upon mutual consent by entry poster and outsourcer, or in the event of a non-payment complaint.
... See more
Hi Tina,
Thanks to Angioletta for explaining.

As soon as the outsourcer has replied to an entry, the entry/reply pair can no longer be edited. Jobs/BB moderators (a list is here - note the availability indicator) can remove the entry/reply pair upon mutual consent by entry poster and outsourcer, or in the event of a non-payment complaint.

HTH, Ralf

[Edited at 2007-03-27 07:00]
Collapse

toptrans
toptrans
India
English to Hindi
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thank you Mar 27, 2007

Dear Ralf,
Thank you for that.. Tina

Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
English to German
+ ...
rules are made to work... Mar 27, 2007

Hi!
In such an event , i can place a playdoyer to remove as soon all obligations are fulfilled in the fullest and complete manner. Best Brandis

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

For changing an entry made

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »