Crossing over translators from the czech republic
Thread poster: Yolande Haneder
Yolande Haneder  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:15
German to French
+ ...
Jun 30, 2007

Just starting with an Hypothesis:

Assuming that starting from the year 2012 I may be technically ready to take somebody with me and the regulation concerning the employment of staff from eastern European people is not regulated anymore.

Assuming that since the Czech agencies are having their prices higher and it gets less and less interesting for an Austrian client to get over the border.

Assuming that I am located 30 km from the Czech border and from there the languages most in demand is English and Czech.

Do you think people over the border in the Czech republic would take the strain to commute every day. Is it easy to find English and German speaking translators in Czech, is there an institute in Czech working for the formation of translators in the Czech republic?

What would be preferable to start with? An English native speaker who knows German and Czech or a Czech native speaker who knows English and German seeing that I am not speaking Czech at all and I would have then problems checking the quality of the translations.

If you have staff - how did you start planning on a 5 year's frame?

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Crossing over translators from the czech republic

Advanced search

Translation news PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
Translators like you are producing higher quality translations faster with Lilt!

After years of research at Stanford University, Lilt has introduced a revolutionary new tool that will change the way you translate. Lilt learns how you translate to give you more personalized suggestions. Be more productive today! Use it FOR FREE!

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs