https://www.proz.com/forum/business_issues/84152-how_do_you_find_out_a_companys_rating_here.html

How do you find out a company's rating here?
Thread poster: Dahsom Hamilton, Ph.D.
Dahsom Hamilton, Ph.D.
Dahsom Hamilton, Ph.D.  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 08:01
Member (2006)
English to Korean
+ ...
Sep 18, 2007

I was just cotacted by a company in UK for a large translation project. I'm in US.

Before I accept the project, I would like to find out about the company' reputation here. What would be the best way to do it?

The company directory lists companies in random order rather than in alphbetical order

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2007-09-18 15:20]

Christine Schmit (X)
Christine Schmit (X)  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
German to French
+ ...
Blue Board Sep 18, 2007

You should check the Blue Board, you can find it here: http://www.proz.com/blueboard
Just enter the company name in the search box. If they are not listed, you can add a record for them and request feedback from other translators.

Best regards,
Christine

Dahsom Hamilton, Ph.D.
Dahsom Hamilton, Ph.D.  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 08:01
Member (2006)
English to Korean
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you to both of you!! Sep 18, 2007

I'll check the blue board. Have a wonderful day!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do you find out a company's rating here?

Translation news

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »