Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Which language pair and specialty are the "hottest"?
Thread poster: LoyalTrans
redred
redred  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 08:05
English to Chinese
+ ...
Hmm Nov 29, 2007

Jenny Forbes wrote:

Based only on the number of entries to Proz's translation contests, it seems that the most popular (hottest?) language pair is Spanish/English/Spanish. I doubt whether that actually represents which language pair is in most demand worldwide, but it seems to be the pair that's hottest here.
Regards,
Jenny.

Besides E-C, Spanish/English/Spanish is also hot, the 3rd large language speaking in the world, the indicator can be obtained by observing their high frequency wherever I go around PROZ.

[Edited at 2007-11-29 05:06]

Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)
Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)  Identity Verified
Thailand
Local time: 07:05
English to Thai
+ ...
JP>EN patents Nov 30, 2007

I did many JP>EN patent jobs these days. Some of them are legal documents for courts. I wonder conflicts on JP-EN technology claims are rising.
Soonthon L.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Which language pair and specialty are the "hottest"?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »