https://www.proz.com/forum/cat_tools_technical_help/10484-conversion_win_xpress_trados_tagged_file_where.html

Conversion (Win) Xpress Trados Tagged file? Where?
Thread poster: Luca Tutino
Luca Tutino
Luca Tutino  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2002)
English to Italian
+ ...
Apr 25, 2003

I have 4 (Win) Xpress files with tables, less than 100K each (actually I am not totally sure: they should be Xpress and they include the string MMXPR3 toward the start of the file).

I do not have QuarkXpress, yet I would like to have them converted in XML tagged files, so that I can import them in Trados TagEditor. Then I would like to have the XMLs reconverted in Xpress, so that I can take them to my printer and have him run a proof.

Is this feasible? W
... See more
I have 4 (Win) Xpress files with tables, less than 100K each (actually I am not totally sure: they should be Xpress and they include the string MMXPR3 toward the start of the file).

I do not have QuarkXpress, yet I would like to have them converted in XML tagged files, so that I can import them in Trados TagEditor. Then I would like to have the XMLs reconverted in Xpress, so that I can take them to my printer and have him run a proof.

Is this feasible? Where can I find this kind of conversion service, if it can be done?

I am ready to assign it as a small job. Shell I ask for bids on it?

TIA

Luca

[ This Message was edited by: ITS on 2003-04-25 02:26]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Conversion (Win) Xpress Trados Tagged file? Where?

Translation news related to CAT tools

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »