Terminology revision with Metatexis - is it feasible?
Thread poster: Eva Blanar

Eva Blanar  Identity Verified
Hungary
Local time: 12:53
English to Hungarian
+ ...
May 3, 2003

Sorry to pester you with this question: I\'ve got to bring the terminology of two dozens of large files (translated by a dozen of translators) to a common terminology. (About 300 words/ expressions make the approved terminology to be used.) So this is not a proofreading job, it is rather \"harmonisation\".

Just recently, I discovered how useful Metatexis was, but I simply have no time to browse through the Help files to find out how to compare the source text with the translated version and change the appropriate words, if necessary. Could you advise me on that?

Direct link Reply with quote

Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 05:53
Partial member
Spanish
+ ...
Ask Hermann May 3, 2003

Hello Eva, you can ask Hermann Bruns, he\'s the developer of Metatexis. I\'m sure he\'ll know how to help you.

You\'ll find him here:

http://www.proz.com/translators/2421

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Terminology revision with Metatexis - is it feasible?

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs