Thread poster: Valeri Serikov

Valeri Serikov  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:04
Member (2003)
English to Russian
+ ...
May 12, 2003

Dear colleagues,

I faced a problem - I cannot resize the Trados Window. When I launch it, it appears in the taskbar, and when I click on it, it enlarges to the full screen of the display. If I try to click the middle button (Restore Down), not Minimize, it minimizes to the taskbar again. I know it is the Trados problem, because other applications operate normally.

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 11:04
English to German
+ ...
Have a look at TW_users May 12, 2003

Hi Valery,

This problem - and how to solve it - was described on the TW_users list just a few weeks ago - have a look at the archives before posting, though.

(I guess this message might help to solve your problem - always remember to back up your registry first!)

HTH - best regards, Ralf

Valeri Serikov  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:04
Member (2003)
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Great! May 12, 2003

Ralf, your link is a wonder! You can rest on laurels made by me Thanks a lot! I was thinking of reinstalling the operating system, but now it works again.

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 11:04
English to German
+ ...
Credit goes to the list... May 12, 2003

...TW_users is one of the most useful groups I have subscribed to.

Glad it worked - Ralf

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TRADOS Window cannot be resized - only maximised or minimised

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums