Mobile menu

How to translate HTML files in Wordfast
Thread poster: La Classe

La Classe  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:43
French to English
+ ...
Jul 17, 2008

I am using Trados 7.0 for the translation. I use Tag Editor for HTML files, one of my friend who got another CAT Wordfast, he wants to know that how to work with HTML files in Wordfast.

Thanks in advance
Manohar ROSHAN

Direct link Reply with quote

Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:13
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
Use forced segmentation Jul 17, 2008

If there are not too many internal tags, I use forced segmentation.
You can also convert the files with PlusTools, it makes part of the tags untranslatable and colors the rest red, so you can easily see what actually must be translated.
You can also convert html.ttx-files to segmented Word-files and translate them with wordfast using Plustoyz.
Others will have their own methods.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to translate HTML files in Wordfast

Advanced search

Translation news related to CAT tools

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info » PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs