https://www.proz.com/forum/cat_tools_technical_help/11851-how_saving_a_mailed_tm_in_workbench.html

How saving a mailed TM in workbench..
Thread poster: Martine Etienne
Martine Etienne
Martine Etienne  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 01:01
English to French
+ ...
Jun 15, 2003

I have finaly found someone who has Trados 5.5 and who could help me (see preceding posting same forum). I have sent this person the Translation memory, but she asked how to save it in order to be able to export it in .txt.
In freelance 3, you click on the attachment and it is immédiately opened in workbench. How does it work in Trados 5.5.
Thanks for your help.

I have found the solution -

[Edited at 2003-06-15 23:23]

[Edited at 2003-06-15 23:24]

mónica alfonso
mónica alfonso  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:01
English to Spanish
+ ...
Follow these steps: Jun 16, 2003

File>Export>OK>Browse to decide where to save it>Verify that the drop down list is to save it as a txt>Save

If the case is that you want to save a file you receive by mail and then import it, the steps are as follows:
Save the attachment in the folder you desire, go to Trados, File, Import, and follow the program's directions-

That is all.
Hope this works.

[Edited at 2003-06-16 00:16]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How saving a mailed TM in workbench..

Translation news related to CAT tools

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »