https://www.proz.com/forum/cat_tools_technical_help/127808-systran_business_translator_v6_word_excel_toolbar_missing.html

Systran Business Translator V6 Word/Excel Toolbar missing
Thread poster: Gurudutt Kamath
Gurudutt Kamath
Gurudutt Kamath  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 12:02
French to English
+ ...
Feb 17, 2009

Hello Proz,

The Systran Toolbar is working in PowerPoint and Internet Explorer, but I cannot get it in Word and Excel (Word 2000 Premium, working on Vista operating system).

I have uninstalled and re-installed everything (Office and Systran) several times.

I have checked the registry entries for Word and Excel, it is exactly as required by Systran.

Systran technical support was not very helpful. They just sent me a standard response. The regist
... See more
Hello Proz,

The Systran Toolbar is working in PowerPoint and Internet Explorer, but I cannot get it in Word and Excel (Word 2000 Premium, working on Vista operating system).

I have uninstalled and re-installed everything (Office and Systran) several times.

I have checked the registry entries for Word and Excel, it is exactly as required by Systran.

Systran technical support was not very helpful. They just sent me a standard response. The registry stuff I discovered on their German site.

If there is anyone who has had a similar problem and has solved it or has some clue -- I would definitely like to know about it.

In both Excel and Word -- the View > Toolbars does NOT show the Systran Toolbar option.

Any help appreciated.

Guru
Collapse

Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member for the following reason: fake profile

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Systran Business Translator V6 Word/Excel Toolbar missing

Translation news related to CAT tools

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »