Mobile menu

Problem with Trados 5.5
Thread poster: Vladimir Stepanov

Vladimir Stepanov  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:08
English to Russian
+ ...
Aug 19, 2003

I was translating a text in MS Word document when I hit a wrong button by accident. All of a sudden the hidden source text popped up and I can't hide it!
"Show non-printable characters" button only adds/hides space and indent marks.

Moreover, it also shows this way texts translated with Trados on other machines.

Please, advise what should be done to get the Workbench back to normal. Thank you in advance!

Direct link Reply with quote
Rocío Boada del Sol
Local time: 09:08
English to Spanish
+ ...
A possible solution Aug 19, 2003

I have my word in Spanish, so it may be that the "words" I give are not totally exact, but I hope you will find it.

Go to:
Then, you clic on "View", and you unselect: "hidden text" and "all"

Then, you accept.

I hope that's it.

Godd luck.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem with Trados 5.5

Advanced search

Translation news related to CAT tools

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs