Thread poster: Eva Gerkrath
Eva Gerkrath  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 04:56
English to German
+ ...
Aug 27, 2003

Hi!

I can't do any spell checking in TagEditor (Trados Freelance 3). The option Check Spelling in not active. According to the help there should be a Spelling tab under Tools > Options. There isn't! Any suggestions?

Eva

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Have you activated the plugin? Aug 27, 2003

Hi Eva,
Go to Tools - Plug-ins and check if the "Spelling Checker" plug-in is activated.

HTH - Ralf

ALAIN COTE  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:56
Japanese to French
If I remember... Aug 27, 2003

... one solution was to open Word, to select the correct language for spell checking in Word's options, THEN to open Tag Editor. By doing so the spell checking option was activated in Tag Editor.

HTH

Alain

Eva Gerkrath  Identity Verified
Netherlands
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Plug-in, that was it! Aug 27, 2003

[quote]Ralf Lemster wrote:

Hi Eva,
Go to Tools - Plug-ins and check if the "Spelling Checker" plug-in is activated.

Oops, that was it. I had checked before and thought it was activated. Must have had my glasses on backward.

Thanks,
Eva

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Spell checking in TagEditor

Advanced search

Translation news related to CAT tools

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs