Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 08:56
English to German
+ ...
Trados Knowledge Base Nov 4, 2003

Hi Gilbert,
Have you searched the Trados Knowledge Base? Looks like you may not have registered the application in your registry - see this article.

HTH, Ralf

[Edited at 2003-11-04 07:02]

Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 08:56
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
This is what I had too Nov 4, 2003

One possibility is the missing registration of Trados 6. For unknown reasons after installing the software package T-Window PPT is not properly registered. After runnin the registration tool from Trados directory the problem was solved.
However, if you have a previous installation of Trados 5/5.5 and have kept it during the installation of Trados 6 in order to use it (what - as Trados states - should be possible by registering the software you want to use prior to its usage), you will not be able to use T-Window for PPT 6.0 even after the registration. For unknown reason Trados does not recognise the presence of the software and tries to configure Windows Installer fpr T-Window 5/5.5
The only solution for this problem is to deinstall the whole Trados 5/5.5 package. This is what I was told in Stuttgart.

Kind regards
Jerzy

toubabou
Local time: 02:56
English to French
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks for the pointer, problem solved! Nov 4, 2003

Amazingly, it actually worked!!!

Laura Barzilai  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 03:56
English to Spanish
+ ...
Thank you!!! It worked for me too!! Apr 10, 2006

I was receiving the same Error 339 followed by the runtime error 91. I just followed your instructions, run the "register" instruction and now it works perfectly!!!
Thank you very much. Now I save hours avoiding "copy / paste" to use Trados in Word.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

T-Windows for PowerPoint (2002) Error

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums