Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 22:15
English to German
+ ...
Trados Knowledge Base Nov 4, 2003

Hi Gilbert,
Have you searched the Trados Knowledge Base? Looks like you may not have registered the application in your registry - see this article.

HTH, Ralf

[Edited at 2003-11-04 07:02]

Jerzy Czopik
Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 22:15
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
This is what I had too Nov 4, 2003

One possibility is the missing registration of Trados 6. For unknown reasons after installing the software package T-Window PPT is not properly registered. After runnin the registration tool from Trados directory the problem was solved.
However, if you have a previous installation of Trados 5/5.5 and have kept it during the installation of Trados 6 in order to use it (what - as Trados states - should be possible by registering the software you want to use prior to its usage), you will not
... See more
One possibility is the missing registration of Trados 6. For unknown reasons after installing the software package T-Window PPT is not properly registered. After runnin the registration tool from Trados directory the problem was solved.
However, if you have a previous installation of Trados 5/5.5 and have kept it during the installation of Trados 6 in order to use it (what - as Trados states - should be possible by registering the software you want to use prior to its usage), you will not be able to use T-Window for PPT 6.0 even after the registration. For unknown reason Trados does not recognise the presence of the software and tries to configure Windows Installer fpr T-Window 5/5.5
The only solution for this problem is to deinstall the whole Trados 5/5.5 package. This is what I was told in Stuttgart.

Kind regards
Jerzy
Collapse

toubabou
toubabou
Local time: 16:15
English to French
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks for the pointer, problem solved! Nov 4, 2003

Amazingly, it actually worked!!!

Laura Barzilai
Laura Barzilai  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 17:15
English to Spanish
+ ...
Thank you!!! It worked for me too!! Apr 10, 2006

I was receiving the same Error 339 followed by the runtime error 91. I just followed your instructions, run the "register" instruction and now it works perfectly!!!
Thank you very much. Now I save hours avoiding "copy / paste" to use Trados in Word.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

T-Windows for PowerPoint (2002) Error

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »