SDLX use TM suggestion in segment (in edit)
Thread poster: Anjo Sterringa
Anjo Sterringa
Anjo Sterringa  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 08:29
English to Dutch
+ ...
May 21, 2004

I am used to Wordfast so this SDLX got me puzzled
I am translating an itd file in 'edit'.
- When I am in a segment, I may have up to 4 (TM) suggestions to choose from. How do I actually import one of those suggestions in my translation??
It is not 'apply' - that applies the whole TM to the translation I understand (and that is what you start with).
See more
I am used to Wordfast so this SDLX got me puzzled
I am translating an itd file in 'edit'.
- When I am in a segment, I may have up to 4 (TM) suggestions to choose from. How do I actually import one of those suggestions in my translation??
It is not 'apply' - that applies the whole TM to the translation I understand (and that is what you start with).

STOP PRESS!
I stumbled on it, it is in the TM menu (where else...) - it is alt+1,2,3,4etc.....
Don't know why I did not see that before

[Edited at 2004-05-21 16:10]
Collapse

Geneviève von Levetzow
Geneviève von Levetzow  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:29
French to German
+ ...
Copy / paste.. May 21, 2004

It is very simple;). And you have the possibility to see the attributes in the TM - very great.

Geneviève:)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDLX use TM suggestion in segment (in edit)

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »