Ninon Dion  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 16:41
Member (2013)
English to French
+ ...
Aug 29, 2013

Hello everyone,

I just received a job for a website translation, and I thought I'd gave CatsCradle a try. I downloaded the trial version, but I can't seems to visualize the webpages online, nor am I able to use any function that should be made with my internet connection.

I did check all settings, looked at the help pages, but couldn't find why I am not able to see my pages online, or download any dictionaries. Even the visualization panel looks off. I did uncheck th
... See more
Hello everyone,

I just received a job for a website translation, and I thought I'd gave CatsCradle a try. I downloaded the trial version, but I can't seems to visualize the webpages online, nor am I able to use any function that should be made with my internet connection.

I did check all settings, looked at the help pages, but couldn't find why I am not able to see my pages online, or download any dictionaries. Even the visualization panel looks off. I did uncheck the "offline work" box, to no avail.

I have messaged CatsCradle but haven't got a reply yet. If anyone can help I'd greatly appreciate it.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Bug with CatsCradle

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »